[Accessibility-atspi] [lsb-discuss] atktest update

George Kraft IV gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 28 09:37:17 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 08:59 -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> is this something you feel is ready to drop into the
> desktop-test tree now, or is this still just sort of
> evaluation-mode (I'm taking 0.1.1 as a hint of the latter?)

The LSB has Gtk tests which attempts to do some Atk testing; however,
these new tests use a different methodology of testing ATK.  We would
like the LSB and Open A11y teams to review.

Also, if we use the LSB's RPM of TETware lite 3.7 then we get different
results than using the TERware source from opengroup.org.  I'm not sure
what that is about.

--

George (gk4)