[Accessibility-handlers] meeting today?

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Jan 7 10:43:27 PST 2008

aloha, neil!

i don't have much of a voice, so electronic discussion is probably
the best means of communicating right now...

thanks for the update on CSUN 2008 registration -- i made contact
with the organizers last week, as early registration was supposed
to end by last friday, but was told that the reason i could not
actually fill out a registration form was that the form had been
taken down for "technical reasons" and that it should be back up
by tuesday (2008-01-08) -- the registration and payment MUST be
made via the web interface at letsgoexpo due to "confidentiality
concerns" that preclude the payment of registration fees directly
to a human being...

i meant to post to the main a11y list on this...

gregory.