[Accessibility-ia2] Default text attributes in ATK but not IA2

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 29 15:49:09 PDT 2007

Hi Aaron,

I took this up with a bunch of Sun accessibility folks (and I encourage
you to bring this question to more than the IA2 mailing list).  One
issue we found with StarOffice/OOo is how to efficiently deal with all
of the attributes that can appear in an ODF text document (there are ~30
attributes that can apply to text - do we return all of them? Just those
that are turned on?).  Having a "default" set is a way to simplify that.

I've cc-ed Malte Timmermann of SO/OOo accessibility, and Willie & Rich
of the Orca team, as this is an issue they are dealing with at the
application & AT levels.

Peter