[Accessibility-ia2] IA2 F2Fs at CSUN

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 5 07:12:05 PST 2008

Thanks Malte, I will set something up.  That will be a better forum for
deeper discussions as the official IA2 session will be a "lightning"
session with about 11 people giving status.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G

Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann at Sun.COM>
Sent by: Malte.Timmermann at Sun.COM
02/05/2008 05:55 AM

Pete Brunet/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc
Accessibility-ia2 at lists.freestandards.org
Subject
Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 F2Fs at CSUN

Interested.

No special topic (right now), just interested in meeting the people
involved in IA2 development.

Malte.

Pete Brunet wrote, On 02/05/08 04:27:

> I'd like to hear from any of you that are interested in a face to face
> at CSUN and what topic you'd like to discuss.  If there is interest I
> can work on finding a location and setting up a time.
>
> *Pete Brunet*
>
> IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
> 11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
> Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
> Ionosphere: WS4G

Malte Timmermann <Malte.Timmermann at sun.com>       Sun Microsystems GmbH
Technical Architect Software Engineering                   Nagelsweg 55
http://blogs.sun.com/malte                       20097 Hamburg, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028