[Accessibility-ia2] Minutes for the Open Accessibility IA2 meeting - May 27, 2008

James Teh jamie at jantrid.net
Tue May 27 16:41:33 PDT 2008

Oops, forgot this in my last email.

Regarding item 7:
> • Jamie asked if Mozilla could enhance their support for the "formatted" object attribute, i.e.
> rename it to "display" and instead of just using the value "block", also use the full set of CSS2
> values.
Just for the record, Mick was the originator of this request, although I
entirely agree. :)
We're also asking that this be made a part of the IA2 object attributes
spec, although I guess that would occur naturally if Mozilla were to
change their implementation. In any case, we do not think that Mozilla's
"formatted" attribute should be part of the IA2 spec, even if Mozilla
don't change their implementation; a "display" attribute conforms to
other standards and thus probably makes more sense for IA2.

Jamie