[Accessibility-ia2] hascontext state

Alexander Surkov surkov.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:24:59 PDT 2010

Hi.

It might be handy to have hascontext state to indicate the accessible
has associated context menu. I realize it's very usual for sighted
users to right mouse click everywhere checking for context menu.
However it sounds it's not very comfortable for AT users to press
shift+F10 on every element. This leads AT users might not know there
is context menu. If we would have hascontext state then the thing must
be much easier since AT could announce the context menu presence like
it happens for popup menus. What do you think?

Thank you.
Alex.