[Accessibility] Please Submit Those Quotes!

Michael Meeks michael at ximian.com
Mon Jan 12 02:30:16 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 19:19, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder to each of you working on quotes to get those
> in as soon as you can. You can send them to me--or even just back to the
> list.

	I can quote you John 3:16; but seriously - what do you want the quotes
to say ? what area of endeavour ? covering the standardisation effort ?
or at-spi ? sorry I couldn't get to the phone meeting.

	I think we'd be happy to say something like:

	"at-spi is a crucial part of the future of an Accessible Linux
	 desktop, and Novell is pleased to support it's development"

	Or somesuch, more effusiveness available - but it really depends what
you're after; either way - I defer to our handy legion of PR
afficionados on marketing@ ;->

	Regards,

		Michael.

--