[agl-discussions] upload LTP testcases - Re: proposal for using LTSI test tool(based on Jenkins)

qiaonuohan qiaonuohan at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 19 14:37:40 UTC 2015

Hello Walt,

We almost finished the task of integrating two LTP testcases[1] based on JTA
into AGL. To show it to AGL people, I would like to figure out in what form
we could upload the testcases.

What about add a new project? Then we could upload the newest version of JTA
and then some patches customized for AGL.

[1] about the LTP testcases, please refer to the following site
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/automotive-discussions/2015-September/000771.html

--
Regards
Qiao Nuohan