[agl-discussions] RFC - Security Framework for AGL

José Bollo jose.bollo at iot.bzh
Fri Sep 25 17:57:01 UTC 2015

Hello Walt, hello list users,

I'm glad to bring to the assembly the document promised by Fulup Ar Foll
during AMM megting:
http://iot.bzh/download/public/tizen-security-lessons-learnt-initial.pdf

This document summarizes the lessons we learnt while being in the team that
made the security of Tizen 3.

I hope that this document will help to the debate.

Don't hesitate to ask me if some point makes question.

Have a good week-end.

Regards

José Bollo - Senior Software Engineer
jose.bolllo at iot.bzh - www.iot.bzh