[agl-discussions] First stab at vehicle signal specification.

Feuer, Magnus mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
Sun Mar 6 19:12:57 UTC 2016

Please be gentle.

https://github.com/PDXostc/vehicle_signal_specification

I have focused on documenting the structure and process.

There is also a bit of stubbing under the "spec" directory of the actual
signal tree itself. See structure.txt for proposed top-level tree structure
that is lined up to be translated to formal vspec files.

Feel free to expand on the work through pull requests.

I will continue with some processing tools to generate FrancaIDL specs,
etc, from the specification files.

/Magnus F.

-------------------

*Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*

*Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
*Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.