[bitcoin-dev] [BIP Draft] Allow zero value OP_RETURN in Payment Protocol

Toby Padilla tobypadilla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:22:10 UTC 2016

I think it would be helpful to clarify this in the list documentation.
Right now there's a bunch of conflicting information.

"*Greylisting Notice*
Your first post to this list may be delayed by 5+ minutes due to Greylisting
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greylisting>. Subsequent posts should go
through without delay."

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-October/011591.html
states:

"Everyone starts moderated, and the mod bit gets cleared as they post. It
gets set again if someone notices or reports a violation."