[Ce-android-mainline] Android mainline interest group meeting

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Tue Jan 17 19:30:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We are organizing an Android mainline interest group
meeting at the upcoming Linaro Connect conference.

The meeting will be held from
9:30 am to 12:00 pm on Friday, February 10,
in the Bordeaux 3 Room of the Sofitel Hotel,
Redwood Shores, California

Thanks very much to Jesse Barker for setting this
up, and to Linaro for hosting the meeting.

There is a wiki page for this meeting, at:

http://elinux.org/Android_mainlining_interest_group_meeting_2012

I will update the agenda on the wiki page as topic suggestions
come in.  The basic high-level agenda is:

1) for each patch area, discuss the patch status (including
current status and ideas for moving forward)

2) discuss project governance - communication, assignments,
how to include volunteers, etc.

3) plan future work

Due to space and logistical constraints, we would like to
limit the attendees to project participants (rather than
merely observers).  However, you don't have to have done
anything yet -- if you think you will be involved
in any way in this effort, please consider attending.  If
you would like to attend, please send me a request by e-mail.

Thanks - I look forward to meeting with many of you in February.
 -- Tim