Kotarah Jarrett bossespasties at thepalm.com
Sat Apr 7 10:27:18 PDT 2007

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation.

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13%
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
Ahmadinejad: Pardon for UK sailors
McCain, Giuliani tied in poll of New Hampshire GOP
Freelance journalist freed
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Bush appoints ambassador
Congress bypassed to appoint Swift Boat donor
CNN Wire: Latest updates on world's top stories
Army: Friendly fire might have killed U.S. troops