Msg me asap

Tracie Presley mdegas at mobiliuksas.com
Sun Aug 5 20:28:36 PDT 2007

Hi Dominique, hope I hit your correct email adress.
I was going to mention about these incredible opportunities
for future prosperity.There is a company outhere
known as Exchange Mobile Tele Co (EXMT).
This one as you can see is climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode.So you do have a window to digg in
while it's still in it's low.I got a few shares of mine and made
5K. So what a hey, go ahead and do the same make some money while
it's there.

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Katherine.