netns34

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Tue Aug 7 15:11:39 PDT 2007

Ok.  After a bunch of work I have my network namespace patches working
again against 2.6.23-rc2 or whatever is linus's latest.

I need to break out my sysctl work and send that separately.

I need to get veth in there and I need to get a patch to /sbin/ip
to work with Patrick McHardy's form of patches.

But I think I am quickly approaching the point where I will have
patches ready for merging.

Once I get sysctl sorted out I will start post a minimal patchset
for prereview and see where things go.

Hopefully my sysfs work finally sticks this time.