namespace acceptance process. bad news

Denis V. Lunev den at sw.ru
Wed Dec 5 02:42:42 PST 2007

Hello, All!

We are completely bite to ground with the current Eric's patchset today
by Dave Miller. flowi tagging considered wrong. The same opinion has
been received from Alexey Kuznetsov :(

So, it seems that we can't push this approach.

Daniel, Benjamin, should I merge your code to our git after this news or
we should stop a bit and think? We have talked on OLS that if Dave stop
us with current approach we could try global context as in OpenVz.

I think I'll code this a bit and see a reaction, but we need to have
some agreement here :)

Regards,
	Den