[netns] sysfs: issues porting shadow directories on top of 2.6.21-mm2

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Fri Jun 22 00:00:00 PDT 2007

Greg KH <gregkh at suse.de> writes:

> Ah, yeah, that is still there.  Well, any suggestions you might have for
> removing that limitation (if it is one), is appreciated.

There can be some benefit in mounting filesystems so you can see what
another user sees.  So I think it is worth looking at.

However all of the user that care are at best CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL
for the next while.

Therefore as long as we have something that is close we can fix
the last couple of details after we have the bulk of the code
changes made.