[Devel] breakfast at ols?

Kir Kolyshkin kir at sacred.ru
Wed Jun 27 09:06:39 PDT 2007

OK, looks like we came to the consensus and our so-called "annual
containers breakfast at OLS" (TM) event will happen tomorrow (Thursday)
morning, at 8:30am, Starbucks cafe near the Rideau Centre.

Again
Time: 8:30am Tuesday 28 June
Place: Starbucks, 47 Rideau Street
Map: http://tinyurl.com/2hcrjt

I have tried to add most of the people to To: list directly -- in case I
forgot somebody please feel free to add them or forward this email to
them. Meet you there!

Regards,
  Kir.