mini-summit agenda

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 21 07:25:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

the proposed agenda for the mini-summit is up (and editable)
at http://wiki.openvz.org/Containers/Mini-summit_2008.  Please
take a look and edit or email the list with any suggested updates.

Right now I'm thinking 9-11am namespaces, 11-12 for general cgroup, 12-2
lunch, 2-3 for continued cgroup or other resource management, and 3-5
for checkpoint restart.  Or maybe we make the sessions longer but do
cgroups and checkpoint/restart at the same time.

One suggestion was to have some time at the end for presentations
particularly on works in progress.  We're pretty short on time as
is, but if there is significant or just really cool work being
done we should try to work it in.  Does anyone have anything they'd
want to do a short presentation about?

thanks,
-serge