statistics accounting in container

Ian jonhson jonhson.ian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:45:50 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am now working in the development of user tool for container
(built by Daniel Lezcano) and interest in the accounting
of container. Now, I would like to know whether the patches stated
in:
http://lwn.net/Articles/229974/
http://lwn.net/Articles/243795/
is been embedded in mainstream. More further, what is the
development status of  CPU,MEM, network bandwidth in container?
Can I use these functionalities directly in my work now?

I am using the kernel recommended by Daniel:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/daveh/linux-2.6-lxc.git
and wonder whether this version of kernel has been equipped with
accounting mechanisms of container?

Thanks in advance,

Ian