it's

Howland samekh at smilesport.nl
Sun Dec 27 22:56:39 PST 2009

_--Heedless and careless, still the world wags on, And leaves me broken
.. Oh, my son! my son!_" Yet--think of this!-- Yea, rather think on
this!-- He died as few men get the chance to die,-- Fighting to save a
world's morality. He died the noblest death a man may die, Fighting for
God, and Right, and Liberty;-- And such a death is Immortality. "_He
died unnoticed in the muddy trench._" Nay,--God was with him, and he did
not blench; Filled him with holy fires that nought could quench, And
when He saw his work bel