Checkpoint / Restart

Ralph-Gordon Paul Ralph-Gordon.Paul at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jan 27 01:12:59 PST 2009

Hello,

i'm searching for the right Mailing List for Linux checkpoint / restart.

I'm working for the XtreemOS Project (http://www.xtreemos.eu). We want
to include the linux native checkpoint / restart, but it seems to not
work. I tested it with the delivered test applications, but they don't
work. The restart application (rstr) throws a segmentation fault. I
tried both tests from the documentation, checkpointing self and
checkpoint from another process. My Architecture is a Pentium D.

Sorry if this is the wrong Mailing List, i couldn't find the right
place (forum or mailing list).

Thanks for Help,

Regards,
Ralph-Gordon Paul