Losing your precious hair, Hurry up to grow new.

Chadwick Person tartuffevmb1661 at sagarpa.gob.mx
Tue Mar 31 11:23:59 PDT 2009

Use this internet address to visit us right now

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire.
I'll show you what i've been working on soon- they're presents and i have to give them away first. have a nice monday!
me, 1982

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being, but i remember it being quite a trip.
i couldn't find a video of him performing it, but listen to the lyrics.

acre of land is my favorite song of his.
and then that got me thinking that, really, it's not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me.

i thought i'd live there forever. one day when i was 12, my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe. it rocked my stable world.  rag
Buoy

cause that would make me happy.
snacks: NUTS!!! i would die without nuts. i love roasted almonds, cashews, peanuts. i also love those roasted edamame. they taste like nuts even though they're not. and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices, celery with peanut butter on it, a few whole grain crackers with cheese, beef jerky, sugar free snack packs, stuffed mushrooms, hard boiled eggs, string cheese, protein bars, crudites, and more NUTS!

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes. i love them.
messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well. i can't cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me. i am bored and tired and achy.

grant and i talked last fall about wanting to take control and own a home and make some of our dreams a reality. so we planned to move back to california for some opportunities there.
again, happy things.

seriously though, my closest friends are: fun, real and honest, good, entertaining, in love with life, a little crazy, down to earth, deep, and incapable of bs.
and how every plan i've ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda.

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17?
what do you look for in a best friend?

project 31 is rolling along. i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too! thank you SO much, i was overwhelmed by the awesome response. packages are starting to arrive! i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center. my heart is happy.
with that, here's the stuff i eat: salad with chicken, a different salad with chicken, repeat, repeat. this is the hard thing about it. not a ton of delicious options. i'm kind of kidding, i've found a few other yummy things, too:

dinner: i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again. dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family. so i do. but i'm not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever. broccoli, a little of what they're having, or snacky stuff, or chicken wings, or crispy thin crust pizza. but! i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar.
from anthro

from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog.
isn't life surprising? i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way).

Off to the kindergarten valentine party
breakfast: i always have two eggs and salsa. always. i don't really get sick of it, and it would really stink if i did because there's not a lot out there for breakfast. actually, when you are at your ideal weight and ovulating regularly you can have any kind of whole grain hot cereal without a problem. you know, steel cut oats, etc. i am not quite there yet. berries and grapes are pretty low on the glycemic index and i have those, too. oh and i love cottage cheese with fruit.