[Devel] Re: LXC container, unmounting unneeded mount points (from the container namespace)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Tue Jan 19 08:52:07 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 16:59 +0200, Ciprian Dorin, Craciun wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano at free.fr> wrote:
> > Ciprian Dorin, Craciun wrote:

> > Oops, this one:
> >
> > http://lxc.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lxc/lxc;a=commit;h=bf601689a9e0cea1ceaf17e4f7f853f5392c2827
>

>     Thanks, it works as expected. (It seems that it was in the
> repository... :) )
>
>     And one question (off-topic): is there any mailing list dedicated
> to LXC users? (I guess that this mailing list is for the developers
> only, or?)

There is now...  Just created the other day.

The following is some basic information about your mailing list.

The web page for users of the mailing list is: