Building relationships with educational institutions

Research Team Research at edudata.info
Wed Jan 27 19:31:28 PST 2010

To whom it may concern:

We at EduData would like introduce ourselves. We are a market research
firm that provides email address mailing list for the education industry,
both K-12 and Higher Education.

Our mission is to help you develop relationships with educational
institutions, by communicating with teachers, professors, deans,
principals, and district administrators to help enrich the lives and
learning opportunities for students.

Our K-12 email list is comprised of 157,529 total contacts and our Higher
Education email list is comprised of 162,116 total contacts. We offer a
supreme return on your investment.

Currently we have our back to school sale going on which allows you to
save 50% off on each of our mailing list until February 5th, 2010. Each of
our mailing lists is comprised of over 150,000 contacts for a price of
$199.85 each. The price is regularly $399.85 each. That means that you
receive accurate and verified prospects for less than a penny for each.

Some additional features are:

The accuracy of our mailing list
Our Extensive list size
Save vast amounts of time
Targeted lead generation
Bulk mail capability
Single mail capability
Complete list autonomy
Safe and secure purchasing
100% verified
Gain a competitive advantage
Robust communications tool
No subscription fees

Please feel free to visit our website, or call us at 720-362-1395, for a
more in depth examination about the features, advantages, and benefits of
the list that we offer.  You can also try a sample of 5000 contacts before
you buy.

Homepage & Samples
http://www.academicnexus.info

Thanks for your time.

The Research Team

Edudata
1720 Blake Street, Suite 924
Denver, Co. 80202
Phone: 720-362-1395
Web: http://www.academicnexus.info

To unsubscribe please reply with "unsubscribe" in the title