ckpt-v20-rc1

Oren Laadan orenl at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Mar 14 19:48:44 PDT 2010

I pushed all the recent patches to ckpt-v19-dev (except for Matt's code
order series). It includes the recent post of netdev/netns.

Feel free to yell if I left out your patch unjustifiably.

Also pushed ckpt-v20-rc1 which is a clean patchset of the same and
also rebased to 2.6.33, lightly tested here.

The goal is to get ckpt-v20 in 1-2 days and post the series on LKML
following up on Andrew's reply.

Before that, I'd like to validate that there are no regressions, and
apply some netns/netdev cleanups (in particular, the kernel doesn't
compile when NETNS isn't configured)

Let's give it a quick test drive.

Oren.