Age. She, therefore, ought to be qualified to begin

McKinstry exhume at dirmailsys.com
Sun Mar 21 23:20:31 PDT 2010

Ing: I could not have existed in the same house with such a thing for a single month. The mopers are, too, all giggle at other times: the gaiety is for others, and the moping for the husband, to comfort him, happy man, when he is alone: plenty of smiles and of badinage for others, and for him to participate with others; but the moping is reserved exclusively

for him. One hour she is capering about, as if rehearsing
a jig; and, the next, sighing to the motion of a lazy needle, or weeping over a novel and this is called _sentiment_!
Music, indeed! Give me a mother singing to her clean and
fat and rosy baby, and making the house ring with her extravagant and hyperbolical encomiums on it. That is the music which is '_the food
of love_;' and not the formal, pedantic noises, an