and-butter gett

Keast Krynicki forestial at rossmanlaw.com
Sun Mar 28 17:31:56 PDT 2010

N stairs! How brave they'll all think me at home!
Why, I wouldn't say anything about it, even if I fell off the top of
the house!' (Which was very likely true.) Down, down, down. Would the
fall NEVER come to an end! 'I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this
time?' she said aloud.

'I must be getting somewhere near the centre of the earth. Let me see:
that would be four thousand miles
down, I think--' (for, you see, Alice had learnt several things of this
sort in her lessons in the schoolroom, and though this was not a VERY
good opportunity for showing
off her
knowledge, as

there was no one to listen to her, still it was good