[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ATTEND] process discussions

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Fri Jul 26 00:52:39 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As linux-next maintainer, I would like to attend this year's kernel
summit to:

1) keep my association of people to mail addresses clear.  I interact
with quite a few of you using email over time but very seldom get the
chance to meet you in person.  Doing so allows me to remember that there
are real people behind some of the "interesting" work I see published in
get trees :-)

2) be involved in any discussions surrounding our development/maintainer
process.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au