[Ksummit-2013-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] ARM kernel summit 2013, Oct 22-23

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue Jul 30 02:57:44 UTC 2013

As previous years, we are planning on hosting a ARM Kernel Summit
attached to the main Kernel Summit, and we have graciously been given
space to host it for two days, Oct 22-23 (Oct 23 is the track day for
the main KS, so we're getting an extra day) in Edinburgh, UK.

To make sure we get the right set of people invited, we're looking for
people to propose topics they would like to see covered as part of the
two-day aganda, as well as general invite requests. To request an
invite or to propose a topic, please send an email to
ksummit-2013-discuss at lists.linuxfoundation.org, and cc LAKML/LKML as
appropriate. Please use the tag "[ARM ATTEND]" in the subject to
distinguish these from the general KS ATTEND threads.

It's pretty obvious that device trees and bindings are hot topics this
year, with plenty of overlap between ARM and regular kernel summit and
other subsystems. We are tentatively planning on dedicating Wednesday
afternoon to the topic, to fit the regular agenda of KS track day to
make sure as many interested parties as possible can attend. We'd
still be interested in hearing specific topic requests in that area
though.

The group of us organizing and coordinating this year is:

Arnd Bergmann
Mark Brown
Kevin Hilman
Olof Johansson