[Lf_carrier] CGL Technical Face-to-Face

Seiler, Glenn glenn.seiler at windriver.com
Thu Jan 31 14:05:22 PST 2008

Hey guys, just a bit of a reminder....

When we initially thought of this meeting we discussed starting at 12:00
or 1:00 on Tuesday and then doing a half to full day on Wed.
The thought was that Troy, Tim, Peter and perhaps others who are in
close proximity could fly in on Tuesday morning and save a night of
hotel and half day work. Fly out late Wednesday. If we finish early on
Wed we can just stop at the pub on the way to the airport:)))

We don't have to do that, but that is what we discussed.

-glenn