business offer

akakh albert akakhalbert at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 12:49:07 PDT 2002

Dear sir

 Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one  apprehensive and worried, but I
am assuring you that everything will be well at the
end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I
am Mr. ALBERT BIKO.an auditor  with Ned Bank,
Johannesburg, South Africa .

THE PROPOSITION:
A Foreigner a french, Late Engr.Jean claude Pierre
(Snr) a merchant with The Federal Government of
South Africa, Formerly
working in Witwatersrand
Johannesbourg Gold Mine, Johannesburg South Africa
until his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 -
304)Flight KQ431, He banked with us at Ned Bank,
Johannesbourg and had a closing balance as at the
end of September, 2000 worth $33,800.000.00 (Thirty
Three Million eight hundred United State Dollars),
(this is aside the accrued interest so far from that
date) the bank now expects his next of kin as
beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by the
Bank  to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family
or Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Jean Claude
Pierre(Snr.)'s next of kin (He had no wife or
children that is known to us). The Management under
the influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board
of Directors, that arrangement has been made for the
fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be
donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to
further enhance the course of War in Africa and the
World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of
my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission
to have you stand as next of kin to the late Engr.
Jean Claude Pierre (Snr.) so that the fund will be
released and paid into your Account as the beneficiary
next of kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
will be carefully worked out. We have secured from
the probate registry, an order of Mandamus to locate
any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more so
we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk
Free. Your share will be 30% of the total sum while
the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for
investment purposes, According to agreement between
both parties.

However,It might interest you to know that you can
claim the fund in our  bank's main branch here in
Johannesbourg South Africa or in our corresponding
bank in London.

Should you be interested in claiming the money from
our correspondent bank in London, we have a
colleague in that bank who will offer you assistance
in London and who will be willing to talk with you on
phone as soon as possible.

We shall arrange to change the name of beneficiary
in your favour with our bank and also the Probate
Registry of the Government of South Africa.

Kindly indicate your interest to enable us make
arrangements to get the neccessary supporting and back
up documents that will make you eligible to claim
the fund as his next of Kin.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality,
all further correspondences would be through my
alternative email address:adiahuka at yahoo.com

Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Sincerely,

ALBERT BIKO