new kid on the block

dennis.tiu at sun.com dennis.tiu at sun.com
Thu Apr 18 15:53:15 PDT 2002

actually, i am not part of the solaris team.  i represent sun's business
appliance unit formerly known as Sun Cobalt.  our microservers are
running linux based on the redhat distribution.  we are currently working
on a sun linux distribution which will be lsb-comliant.

--
Dennis G. Tiu
Sustaining Software Engineer

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to lsb-discuss-request at lists.linuxbase.org