[lsb-discuss] Volunteers for the LSB Election Committee.

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 13:03:18 PST 2003

The LSB Steering Committee is seeking three more volunteers to join
Andrew Josey, Stuart Anderson, and George Kraft on the LSB Election
Committee that is chartered to form a nominee list for LSB chairmanship,
and conduct the election.

To be on the LSB Election Committee one must satisfy the requirements
of being an "LSB Participant" as outlined in the LSB Charter.

http://www.linuxbase.org/policy/charter.html

If you're an LSB Participant and would like to volunteer to serve on
the LSB Election Committee, then please contact me ASAP.  We will
accept no more than three more (total of 6) volunteers.

Thanks,

--
George (gk4)