[lsb-discuss] file system detection -- help please

Robert Schweikert Robert.Schweikert at abaqus.com
Tue Aug 1 06:19:09 PDT 2006

We are using statfs on linux to figure out the type of the file system
(we only need to know whether a file is on an NFS mounted file system).
The statfs struct has a member called f_type which provides the
information we are after. The problem now is that statfs is not part of
the LSB, only statvfs is and I am trying to figure out how I can
determine if a file is on an nfs mounted file system using LSB
interfaces.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
(Robert.Schweikert at abaqus.com)                 LINUX