[lsb-discuss] [Fwd: new ATK/AT-SPI test suite in development]

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 14:37:51 PDT 2006

>The LSB's ATK test suite was mentioned to me at the recent LSB Summit.
>It checks a number of functions in seven (7) of the twenty-three (23)
>ATK interfaces. For example, in the ATKRelationSet interface, the
>atk_relation_set_add function is tested. However, there are several
>other functions in the ATKRelationSet interface which should be tested.
>The test suite is a monolithic program which does not appear to run
>under a test driver.  Also, it was not possible to determine where the
>test output was directed.  Are these tests normative in the LSB Desktop
>conformance testing?

These tests are currently part of LSB 3.1 conformance tests. Not sure
exactly how you tried running these; they are invoked as a part of
lsb-desktop-test suite. If you install the complete test suite, you will
see the high level runner calling these and the rest of GTK+ stack
library tests. The output is captured in a TET journal file along with
the rest of GTK+ stack library tests. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Rajesh