[lsb-discuss] IJS Spec 1.0?

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Fri Aug 11 08:50:54 PDT 2006

assumes).

Is the bug on the client side or in the library code? I was going to use
the reference implementation for testing.

Also, the written spec in the 0.35 tarball (on
http://www.linuxprinting.org/ijs/download) contains the 0.34 version of
the written spec and no changelog. Can anyone tell me what the changes
were between the two versions?

Thanks,
Todd