[lsb-discuss] IJS Spec 1.0?

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Thu Aug 17 08:09:06 PDT 2006

-dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=792
>-dDuplex=false -r300 -
>sIjsParams=Quality:Quality=0,Quality:ColorMode=2,Quality:MediaType=0,Qu
alit
>y:PenSet=2 -dIjsUseOutputFD -sOutputFile=out.pcl mozilla.ps
>
>This command should run ok on GPL/GNU or ESP GS.

Just as a follow-up on what I found on GS/ESPGS: there is a bug in ESP
GS v8.15 (and possibly gnu gs of the same era) that requires that "-r"
be greater than 185. I've only done spot checks with two postscript
files, so I'm not sure that's the complete description of the problem,
but -r185 segfaults and -r186 (and greater) work fine.

Thanks for the help!
Todd