[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, August 8, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Aug 22 05:51:14 PDT 2006

Dial in details are unchanged:
Toll Free Number: 877-954-0722 (United States)
Toll Number: 203-566-1295 (International)
Participant passcode available on request

(The participant password is the same as before. If you don't already
know it and want to join, feel free to drop me a note.)

Agenda:

* Overview of the ISP RAS proposal

* Reducing the number of waivers

* LSB SDK: How can we make the SDK easier to use? What's in it?
Are the pplication testing tools distributed separately? We'll
continue the discussion started three weeks ago on the LSB call

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590