[Lsb-infrastructure] lsb-tcl from snapshots

Andrey Smachev biga at ispras.ru
Tue Jul 3 06:44:38 PDT 2007

Hello, Mats.

You wrote 3 июля 2007 г., 16:42:55:

> I don't find the separate tarball, but it's just the contents
> of the "tests" directory from that version of tcl, so I've
> gone ahead and uploaded such a tarball until Marvin gets back
> from holidays and I can ask him.

Thank you, Mats.
It would also be great if there be a symlink to the tcl8.5a4-tests.tar
somewhere in the "snapshots" directory for DTK Manager to know which
file to use. I wouldn't like to hardcode this version number into
DTK Manager because snapshot versions are fairly changeable.

--
Andrey Smachev