[Lsb-infrastructure] New Integrated ATK & DTK Managers and Cert System Beta

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Sat Nov 3 03:05:57 PDT 2007

We have prepared the consistent chain of integrated ATK Manager 1.1, DTK
Manager 1.4 and Certification System 0.6. These releases are for internal
workgroup review and not for production use. LSB Certification System is at
http://linuxtesting.org/cert/ and the managers use this copy of system.

At the next stage we will deploy the cert system to the linux-foundation.org
server, import legacy data and perform authentication system integration.
Then, we will prepare new releases of ATK & DTK Managers based on feedback,
internal QA fixes and links to the real cert system.

Resources:

*	Cert System Getting Started -
http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_Certification_System.
*	Cert System Release Notes -
http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/Certification_System_Releases.
*	ATK Manager Release Notes -
http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_ATK_Manager_Release_Notes
*	DTK Manager Release Notes -
http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_DTK_Manager_Release_Notes

We appreciate if workgroup members check the systems and comment (incl. any
minor, cosmetic and wording issues). The easiest way to check the system is
to use the getting started scenario. To see Administration Mode, please use
'Admin' user with 'password' password.

Vladimir.