[Lsb-infrastructure] LSB DB updates?

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Wed Apr 2 14:36:36 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:52:52AM -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> I'm checking in to help me time when I do things.
> I know there's an update to the LSB DB coming, and
> that one of the issues planned to be addressed is
> the issue of versioning Istandard and related ideas.
>
> I've got a number of bugs pending that require me
> to change the value of Istandard on interfaces and
> I'm holding off on those until the DB update.  is
> that the right thing to do, and if so, when is the
> expected release date of the next DB update?

Kay tells me that they had sent another large batch of chiphopper
application journals to be uploaded in the datrabase navigator; will
those be included in the next DB update, and when is that scheduled
for?  (And it would be great if we could get done this week before the
Austin meeting.  :-)

						- Ted