[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.8 and LSB DB/Scripts 1.3Released

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Apr 3 08:50:01 PDT 2008

Pulling now.

________________________________

From: Denis Silakov [mailto:silakov at ispras.ru]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:48 AM
To: Wichmann, Mats D
Cc: Vladimir Rubanov; Lsb-Infrastructure
Subject: Re: [Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.8 and LSB
DB/Scripts 1.3Released

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

	I've pulled these and are loading them up locally.

	I had an unexpected problem with permissions due to the new way
the community data are loaded up, since this is run as the database user
which did not have permission to read in my home directory
(Fedora-default homedirs created as 0700).

	Now I'm past that problem, but the cache table creation fails,
it appears the new IntStd table didn't make it into the bzr branch at
ispras-lsb/specdb but the script is expecting it, so I get a Table
'lsb.IntStd' doesn't exist.

IntStd table exists, indeed.

I've made some changes to the specdb file ~30 min ago and recommitted
them, so I guess you simply hurried a little and took the files before
bzr merge was completed:)

--

Regards,
Denis.