[Lsb-infrastructure] headers: next steps

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Tue Apr 15 07:40:09 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> Drop as in clean from database, or drop as in don't generate into
> headers?

No, not database, only headers.
> the "bzr diff" in build_env/headers is 2,544,334 characters long.
> Is there another way to see these than looking at the diffs?

Uff, that's true:)

This should be more effective:

select * from Constant left join ArchConst on ACcid=Cid where
Csrconly='Yes' and (ACappearedin='' or ACwithdrawnin is not NULL);

This query will give all constants and macros in question. Maybe we
should fill a bug for their tracking? I guess most of them should be
simply marked as included, but the others (like 'assert' macro) look
questionable.

Note that some of these constants still appear in headers (it seems that
some queries still look at Csrconly), but Csrconly field doesn't look
good in any case. I think we should get rid of it.

--
Regards,
Denis.