[Lsb-infrastructure] possible toolchain issue on ppc32?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Apr 17 07:54:19 PDT 2008

Denis Silakov wrote:

> I see - this really came from the recent update with some changes in
> X11 types and headers. The size for this symbol should be normally
> calculated from the database directly, without '*.inc' files help. And
> at the moment there is no appropriate records in the Type and ArchType
> tables; they should be added:
> I have checked the data - no other interfaces should experience such a
> problems.

No, it looked unique to me as well - I don't always look at the
build log from stub_libs unless I know there's an issue, but
for this one I could see this was the only place for "No data".
I removed the entries from the missing_data.txt files and
regenerated and there was no change to the stubs.

The Xt library still has a number of entries where sizes
/are/ filled from missing_data.txt, are we going to be attempting
to eliminate the rest of those as well?