[Lsb-infrastructure] possible toolchain issue on ppc32?

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Thu Apr 17 08:45:58 PDT 2008

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I've crosschecked the build log with the missing_data.txt
> files and adjusted them, so they are now representative
> of the remaining Xt elements that don't have associated sizes
> (merge is just pending now, will be revno 1453 in devel/build_env)
>
> IA32 has a special exception case, four *Class elements
> have size 8 in the database but are adjusted to 4 only for
> this architecture, don't know what that's about
> compositeWidgetClass, constraintWidgetClass, coreWidgetClass,
> objectClass.

'4' seems to be correct value, since these interfaces return typedefs to
some pointers.

This is actually supposed to be devchk work - to correct ATsize, but it
is not possible to check X11 headers at the moment. So I suggest to wait
until X11 data is ready at least for devchk (for headers generation,
huh, we've recently faced more mkheader problems).

--
Regards,
Denis.