[Lsb-infrastructure] libXtst import

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Apr 29 16:46:28 PDT 2008

Stew Benedict wrote:

> Thanks guys. That did fix the issue. Figured it out myself by the
> time the message hit the list :)
>
> Anyway, now I'm at the bottom on the procedure and I've got another
> issue:
>
> ./process_defines.pl -l libXtst --headers /usr/X11R6/include -p
> /usr/X11R6/include -v 4.0
> DBD::mysql::db do failed: Column count doesn't match value count at
> row 1 at ./process_defines.pl line 75, <HEADERS> line 1.
> Can't fetch from HeaderGroup query at ./process_defines.pl line 80,
> <HEADERS> line 1.
>
> Looks like process_defines.pl wants to insert 8 values and the table
> only has 7 columns.

Yes, Header has dropped the Hsrconly field, which is the last one,
so you can drop the final 'No' as a hack.

I notice on the exact same line '3.2' is hardcoded as the version
this header appeared as, which isn't quite right.  It's going to
be 4.0 for this import, but probably shouldn't be hardcoded in this
tool going forward.