[Lsb-infrastructure] Re: Problem with: LSB Library Import tools...

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Fri Feb 1 01:46:14 PST 2008

dump_interfaces.pl has been added to Bazaar.

Java exception is caused by new readelf output format. Please find
'patch_debug_info.pl' in 'unofficial/libtodb2'. Run this script before
proceeding with DWARFParser - it will make some modifications to
'debug_info' to avoid parser exceptions.

I also suggest to save parser's output to some file - it can be useful
in future work:

java -classpath util.jar:libtodb.jar DWARFParser ../debug_info
../imported_names ../parse_result > ../parser_out

Updated instructions are also in Bazaar and wiki.

--
Regards,
Denis.