[Lsb-infrastructure] Next LSB DB version?

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 5 23:58:42 PST 2008

>From the database point of view, we have a module 'LSB_Core' which
consists of the only one submodule, also called 'LSB_Core'. And
LSB_Desktop consists of Toolkit_Qt, Toolkit_Gtk, etc.

I generally agree with the 'modules/submodules' terminology. To avoid
ambiguity, the current 'Module' table should become 'SubModule', and
'ModuleSet' -> 'Module'.

This will require some script changes; we may incorporate them in the
nearest release, if we come into agreement on this terminology.

--

Regards,
Denis.