[Lsb-infrastructure] lsbcc targeting multiple versions

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Feb 26 09:41:14 PST 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Vladimir Rubanov wrote:
>> Yes, Mats, we'd like to take this in ISPRAS scope if nobody objects.
>> So far working on this was not high priority but we can bring this
>> higher thanks to your mail.
>
> In general (i.e. not just pointing at you), we all should be looking
> at the high-priority items on the ProjectPlan40 page and making those
> a priority.
>
> /me goes to see what projects he can start working on...

well, this was my motivation for taking a look at this
(on the list), but I don't have any ownership interest.
we don't actually have a bugzilla entry for this one
now that I hunt for it, although I thought I remembered one.

I'm going to look at the list in a while again, and
I have the pending libglu work to integrate (the
work seems to be done per recent activity in the bug,
I just have to merge the changes and turn the header on).

but now I have to go off and get on my final plane
of this trip.